Saturday, April 6, 2013

April 6, 2013



WAITING and WAITING


We were told the waiting would seem endless and YES it most certainly does.  Still waiting on the 5th clearance that our son needs, which is basically a stamp on one document which says he's "officially" adoptable.  We all know that, they all know that, but without that official stamp on that particular paper nothing is going to happen.  We find that everytime we are out with our with our family and grandkids we think about how nice it would be to have him home and here with us.  Knowing that you can't do anything but pray & trust in God's timing makes it hard for someone like me who is a "doer".  My new prayer is that the Lord helps me to rest in Him & realize I've done all I can do. 


I still think about how in awe our son was of the ocean and the pool in our neighborhood and how badly he wanted to be here to swim.  Still holding on to the fact that he will be here in time to enjoy those things. 

Please pray with us as we wait on this clearance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment